LEARN MORE ABOUT
Why McNabb Lucuk LLP?
McNabb Lucuk LLP is an accounting firm that provides services to a wide variety of small and medium sized businesses in the Peace Region. We attribute our growth to our team of knowledgeable professionals who pride themselves in providing our clients with exceptional service.
Senior Accounting Technician
- Preparing of corporate year ends, tax returns and financial statements
- Preparing of personal tax returns
- GST returns and other filing requirements
- Correspondence with clients
- Other duties as required
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting experience in an accounting firm
- CPA designation would be an asset
- Experience working in CaseWare and tax software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with QuickBooks and Sage Accounting Software would be an asset
Dependant on experience
Monday to Friday – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (37.5 hours a week) plus extended hours during tax season.
In addition to a competitive wage, we offer a range of perks and benefits to our employees, including:
- Flexible work arrangements for personal responsibilities
- Fridays off in the summer
- A week off at Christmas/Holiday season
- Flexible benefits: choose allocation between multiple programs, including health/dental care, physical activity costs or RRSPs
- Life insurance, disability insurance and prescription coverage
- A supportive, positive and friendly environment
If you are looking for a rewarding work environment where you can make a meaningful impact, we encourage you to apply for our Accounting Technician position.
Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter below or drop your application off at our location, 10712 100 St #201, Grande Prairie, AB.